Meet Justin Braulick
Justin Braulick is an experienced personal injury lawyer and criminal defense attorney. Mr. Braulick represents clients in the areas of criminal defense, family law and personal injury. Mr. Braulick fights for the best outcome by providing assertive, diligent and aggressive representation. You will receive the attention, respect and compassion you deserve.
Justin is admitted to practice in Minnesota State Court as well as Federal United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. Previously, Justin worked as a therapist with clients who struggled with sexual issues along with mental disorders.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D.
- St. Cloud State University, M.S., B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Stearns/Benton Bar Association
- President of the John E. Simonett American Inn of Court
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
Braulick Law Firm offers legal representation to help in many areas. If you are in need of a personal injury lawyer in Minnesota, family attorney, misdemeanor lawyer, or a criminal defense attorney in St. Cloud or the surrounding area, please don’t hesitate to call or contact us.
It is our privilege to serve you, please call 320-259-1927 or click here to set up your free consultation.